Welcome to Oye Oye Shopping
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Oye Oye Shopping’s Website.
Oye Oye Shopping is located at:Karachi
7400 – Sindh , Pakistan
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Oye Oye Shopping’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Pakistan. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Oye Oye Shopping and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Oye Oye Shopping. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from oyeoyeshopping.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from oyeoyeshopping.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from oyeoyeshopping.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from oyeoyeshopping.com
Redistribute content from Oye Oye Shopping (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Oye Oye Shopping does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Oye Oye Shopping, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Oye Oye Shopping shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Oye Oye Shopping reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Oye Oye Shopping a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Oye Oye Shopping; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Oye Oye Shopping’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Oyeoyeshopping.com welcomes you to one of the largest online shopping portal of Pakistan. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are applicable not only to the Site, but all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliate operated websites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
Your access to the Site is subject to your understanding and acceptance of following Terms and Conditions. However, you are requested to discontinue the use of the Site if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions.
The Site reserves the right to add, remove, change, or modify any clause of the Terms and Conditions anytime without providing any prior notice. The changes, modification, removal and addition of any information on the Site will be considered effective from the time it is posted. Users are advised to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of the Site to stay updated. If you continue to use the Site even after changes, then it will constitute as your acceptance of revised/changed Terms and Conditions.
USE OF THE SITE
By using this Site, you confirm that you are either at-least 18 years old or accessing the Site under the supervision of an adult (your parent or legal guardian). The Site offers you a non-revocable license to use it, subject to your acceptance and understanding of the Terms and Conditions for shopping items offered/available on the Site for sale. We prohibit you to use this Site for commercial purposes or on behalf of any third party, unless express permission is obtained in advanced by the Site. Violation of any Terms and Conditions will result in immediate revocation of your license provided to you, for which no prior notice will be provided.
We have provided content on the Site for your information only. The representation of the product expressed on this Site are provided by vendors, and not by the Site, and visual representation in some cases may slightly vary with the actual product visual due to the nature of photography of the product. Moreover, expressions and opinions available on this site are individual postings and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Site.
There are some services and associated features available on this Site, which may require subscription or registration. If you want to subscribe or register for those services or associated features, you agree to provide correct and latest information about yourself, and you are required to notify us in case of any changes in the information provided. The users of the Site are required to keep their account details including usernames and passwords to themselves, and must not share it with anyone else. All the activities from your account will be your responsibility. In case of unauthorized access of your account, you are obligated to notify us immediately. The Site will bear no responsibility and cannot be held liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses incurred due to unauthorized activity in your account, OR if you failed to comply with the provisions of this section.
Everything that you provide us or submit on the Site will become our exclusive property, including but not limited to reviews, comments, suggestions, and questions (collectively called “Submissions”). All Submissions are non-returnable, and your claim to them will not be entertained. The Site reserves the right to change, edit, delete or modify any Submissions, but is not obligated to do so. You are obligated to provide us correct name, address, email address and other details. Moreover, with your Submission you grant us the right to use your name/username that you have provided. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances, attempt to mislead us using fake details or by pretending to be someone else.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
You should note that in some instances, the Site may not be able to process your order for various reasons. Therefore, the Site reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order, any time, and for any reason. Moreover, your order acceptance is subject to verification of your personal and credit card details. At times, before order acceptance, you may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity including but not limited to your phone number and address.
As a measure to prevent credit and debit card fraud, the Site reserves the right to verify your personal information that you have provided or obtain validation of your payment details before shipping the product. The Site may ask you to verify your account through identity card, banking details or your place of residence. In case, you failed to provide the required verification document/information within three (3) days after receiving respective notification, your order will be cancelled automatically. The Site can also cancel any order directly if we suspect there is a risk of credit or debit card fraud.
This Site utilizes all the resources at its disposal to provide accurate and authentic information about product prices, however, we cannot rule out the possibility of errors in pricing information. In case, when a product price is inaccurately displayed on the Site, we reserve the right to cancel or refuse the order. However, the Site (at its sole discretion) may contact you for further instructions about the order if the displayed product price is inaccurate, or we may cancel your order and notify you about such cancellation, regardless if your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
On this Site, all intellectual property (registered or unregistered) shall remain our property, which is protected under Pakistan’s copyright laws and international conventions. The intellectual property of the Site include but without limitations graphics, software, source code(s), designs, layouts, logos, videos, photos, information content, music, audios, and all software compilations, we mostly used creative common license or images that allowed in. All rights are reserved.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This Site provides you all products, content, information, materials, items and other services on “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. We do not make any warranty or representation, implied or express, about products, content, information, materials, items and other services, unless otherwise specified in writing. If you continue to use this Site, you expressly agree that you are using this Site at your own risk.
Electronic communications referred to any mode of communication that uses electronic means including feature phones, smart phones, computers, tablets and any other electronic device. When you send us an email, a text, or submit a request form, you are communicating with the Site electronically. By communicating with us, you also grant us the right to communicate with you electronically. You also give your consent that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications provided to you by the Site satisfy all legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The laws of Pakistan shall govern the Terms and Conditions of using this Site, and shall be interpreted accordingly. Should you choose to continue this Site, you accept the jurisdiction of Pakistan’s court and laws while waving any objection on the basis of venue.
The Site reserves the right to terminate Terms and Conditions immediately in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies. The Site can also revoke your license as well as the rights granted in Terms and Conditions. In either case, you agree to discontinue the use of this Site, and acknowledge the rights of the Site to revoke all account details (including but not limited to username, password, address, and financial details among others) and deny you complete or partial access. However, the termination of Terms and Conditions shall not affect the respective rights and obligations of the parties i.e. payment obligations and others, arising before the date of termination. Moreover, you agree that the Site cannot be held liable to you or to any other party (person) for revocation of license, restricted access, and termination. In case, you disagree with our Terms and Conditions, procedures, operation practices, rules and regulations, then you should discontinue using this Site immediately.